I’m trying to be better about my updates since I was bad with them for so long. So here’s what still needs to be done on the translation.
– Editing of the main story from the collection of the Flamberge and Vorpal Sword through the end of the game. This is easy stuff, it’s just I’m doing everything in order, so this will be the last thing finished.
– Addition of the following sidequests (be aware that some might not be included right away):
- Arche’s Scene at Hamel (PSP Only)
- The Arena
- Cless and Chester at Miguel (PSP Only)
- 2nd Picnic Scene (PSP Only)
- Mint’s Piano Lessons
– The following sidequests still require further editing.
- Chester’s Third Training
- The Ninja Village and Suzu
- Moria Mineshaft: The Dwarven Ruins
- The Elven Bow: Part 4 (PSP Only)
So, that’s the current status. It’s adding the PSP sidequests that’s been really time consuming. I don’t have as many save files for the PSP version, so I can only add them as I get to that point in the game. Arche’s scene in particular is going to be a pain to get… In any case, this week is pretty busy, so probably I won’t get much done until this weekend. But even still, I am hoping to have this all wrapped up in two weeks or so. The end of the month is still my planned cut-off, so what gets posted then SHOULD be the final version. But I said that before and it wasn’t true, so just be careful about believing someone like me. ^_~
Oh oh, yeah, I forgot. I’m still searching for the Japanese text for the event that was included in the GBA version of Tales of Phantasia called “Let’s Go Arche!” I really want to explore that text further, but I can’t seem to find a script anywhere. If anyone can help me out with that, I’d be very thankful. So there you have it.