As of today, December 10th, beta testing on Tales of Phantasia PSX has officially begun. It’s been a while since our last update, so let me bring you up to speed on the newest stuff.
- Script Translation and Editing – 100%
- Skit Translation and Editing – 100%
- New Features!
- Selectable ability names (English vs. Romanized Japanese)
- Splash screen and anti-eBay/P2P screen
- Complete Patcher (made by Gemini specifically for this project)
- Patches the game in 2-5 minutes depending on your system
So, there you have it. Most of this stuff has been done for several weeks. But there were internal alphas and some fixes to do, so nothing much that we could update people on. Why am I only posting two pictures? The truth is that I have TONS of them. But frankly, why would I want to tempt you with the game? I mean, before long, I’m just going to give it to you. ^_^
The two pictures here demonstrate the Ability Name Selector in action.
So let me just say, if you don’t yet own a copy of Tales of Phantasia PSX, now is a great time to look into buying one.